Thanks, Larry, for your vote in favor of the next v1.6.0 Apache Knox
release.
It'd be an honor to be the release manager this time. I already read
the Release
Process <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KNOX/Release+Process>
documentation and preparing my environment to start the release in the next
few days.

In case of any objection, please let me know!

Cheers,
Sandor