I performed the following feature tests:

 - Built the package from source
 - Tested SQL DB based topology monitor
 - Tested "Accessing parameters of a x-www-form-urlencoded request consumes
the request body"
 - Tested "Login on Knox UI doesn't work when the password contains special
characters"
 - Virtual group mapping
 - Checked if there is no log4j1 dependency on the classpath
 - Enabled and tested webshell

+1 votre from me too

--
*Attila Magyar* | Staff Software Engineer

cloudera.com <https://www.cloudera.com>

[image: Cloudera] <https://www.cloudera.com/>

[image: Cloudera on Twitter] <https://twitter.com/cloudera> [image:
Cloudera on Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/cloudera> [image: Cloudera