Hi Chun-fu,

You should see a filesystem laid out with subdirectories like ’tablet-meta’,
‘data’, ‘consensus-meta’, etc when you ls -l on the specified path.
Typically, the top-level-dir is specified as arg:
"—fs_data_dirs=/home/myname/kudu" and internally kudu figures out the
filesystem layout.

Hope that helps.
Tx,