Hi Dev,
Nice to e-meet you.
I represent Blackcoffer, a technology & data science company.
Increasingly, big data & analytics having mastered the ability to tackle large
amounts of data, which are proving to be key drivers for research. I thought
you might be interested to know how big data & analytics move research ahead
leaps and bounds and help analyze various aspects at a glance.
I’d love to learn more about your current interests and how we can assist you.
Let's connect and explore how we can help with solutions such as big data &
Analytics, applications development, informations management and consulting
from design to implementation, insights, report and dashboard.
When is the best time to catch up with you this week or next? Let me know, I’m
only an email away.
Regards,
Ajay Bidyarthy
Founder & CEO