Hey folks,

Full release notes are up here for review:
https://gerrit.cloudera.org/#/c/7108/

Assuming this vote passes (so far we have the necessary +1s) I'll call a
new vote starting tonight and running for 24 hours, with the only changes
being the docs. That should be enough time for people to re-verify
checksums :)

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon