+1

I built and ran C++ tests under CentOS 6.6 (debug configuration).  All
passed.
I also ran Java tests on CentOS 6.6 using gradlew, and everything passed
except for
  org.apache.kudu.client.TestKuduClient >
testReadYourWritesSyncLeaderReplica.
I think the failure of one of the inherently flaky Java tests isn't an
issue.

I built and ran C++ tests under macOS 10.11.6 (debug configuration).  All
passed except for:

client_examples-test
fs_manager-test
sentry_client-test
kudu-tool-test.2
tablet_server-test
trace-test

However, that does look like a blocker given the fact that macOS is
development-only platform.