Hi Craig,

Thanks, updated it. By the way, the page I found on this topic[1] doesn't
specify it would be necessary to use the manual chooser link, do you
have a link with the current requirements? I'd like to review it so I
can update our releasing documention.

Attila

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/release-download-pages.html#links