I'm guessing it's something to do with your local system. You had
previously filed KUDU-2770 regarding incompatibilities with newer
versions of glibc; what system/distro are you running on? Are you
using _any_ Kudu patches whatsoever, even just to get the build (or
thirdparty build) working?

FWIW, these tests pass locally for me (running against master) and
they're passing in Kudu precommit tests regularly. Could you try to
run the C++ test suite? They're easier to debug when they fail.