+1

- Successfully built in RELEASE mode on macOS Mojave and CentOS 7.3.

- Ran tests in slow mode on CentOS, memory_gc-itest seems to be flaky as it
  failed at first but I re-ran it several times and it passed. There was another
  failure which was environmental (address already in use).

- Built and tested the Java clients, there was one environmental failure (too
  many open files).

- Successfully built examples/java/insert-loadgen and
  examples/scala/spark-example using the 1.11.0 convenience JARs from the
  staging repo.

Attila