> Also, in
> case of Kudu clusters running without access to the internet, it will be
> necessary to point the built-in NTP client to some internal NTP servers
> since pool.ntp.org servers (the default servers for the built-in NTP
> client) might not be accessible.

I think this was discussed at some point, but I don't remember the
outcome/answer.
Would it be possible to load the ntp servers from /etc/ntp.conf
or /etc/chrony.conf if --builtin_ntp_servers
aren't specified? We could still fall back to the default pool.ntp.org if
an ntp configuration isn't found.
Looking in two files isn't great, but we could give preference to
chrony.conf.

Thank you,
Grant

--