Hello,

   Is there a document explaining the assumptions for incremental builds.

   Is it purely additive ? Lets say category id is one my row key
components. I had 10 products on category id 20. Now I got a new product
for same category would it add up. Would distinct count also be fine ?

   Do we allow 'updates' on a facts ?
1) Because of some typo the quantity came in as 100 instead of 10. What is
the suggested approach to handle this.
2) Lets say the the value for dimension 1 was d1 in the facttable. Now it
got updated to d2 for the same dimension. How does it 'deduct' from the
aggregation for d1 for all cuboids and 'accumulate' for d2 in all cuboids.

   How to support Slowly Changing Dimensions (SCD). Support for type 2 and
type 3.

   How to support deletes in fact / dimension ?

   If theres a document explaining already, it would help us and a lot of
people.

Regards,
Abhilash