This “how to_upgrade” is specifically for v0.6 to v0.7 upgrade, not for
other versions;

Between v0.7 to v1.2, the metadata is compatible; What user need do is
just backup and restore the $KYLIN_HOME/conf folder after switch to a new
Kylin binary; All the cube metadata and cube data are in HBase so no need
to re-create or rebuild;