Hi,
Can you please explain it in a slightly detailed manner. I understand that
the url you are referring to is the resource manager url, but it's
particular to a job right? How can something particular to a job be set as
a property for Kylin. I'm sorry if I'm mistaken.
Or are you intending that {job_id} will actually get the id of the MR job
running? Sorry for these naive questions.

Thank you.