Thanks everyone! It is really my honor to become Apache Kylin committer.

I am now a master student in Fudan University major in Software
Engineering, having been working with eBay Kylin team as an intern for 9
months. During my study in Fudan, big data has become the most popular
keyword mentioned by almost every lecturer. And I have taken several
courses about data science. But what I learnt were just theories. Kylin
gives me the chance to participate in a real project, which is really a
valuable experience.

I will continue to work for Kylin and hopefully, my effort can make
contribution to the project.

Luwei