2 when the data in the hive table is increased, how to increase the cube
data, or how to refresh
--  for partition cube, before create the cube you should have a date type
partition column in fact table. and select partition column when create
cube.
    when you build the cube, you will be informed to choose your 'end
date','start date' will be the 'end date' of of last build. for refresh,
you can refresh your segment on UI cubes page or through Rest API.