Thanks ShaoFeng Shi,

We might need for other data types as well

date & string

 (eg, distinct count of dates of certain activity)

So in the rest call instead of hllc return type it should be bitmap for
int,tinyint etc ?

And we still send it as hllc for other data types ?

Also in one of the comments, it said we cast long to int..  wont we be
losing data due to truncation ?

Regards,
Abhilash