hi,

the stats was only for reference, it was gathered from an early kylin
version.
also notice the stats may vary based on you case, so I think hands-on
exercise is necessary if you want to do a POC

kylin does not like detailed level with a lot of result records, because it
is heavy to transfer  in json result format, and it does not make much
sense for analysts.