Hi, Kylin Team

This is Ralph Su. I have been watching Kylin dev DL for months, and would
like to do some contribution to this project. I'm starting from
kylin-stream feature (devstreaming branch), and try to work on Kylin-947.

The description of kylin-947 shows there is an error when read from kafka.
But i didn't make this error producible, even when we have streaming runs
for quite a while. According to the issue report date, seems this error
just happened during  streaming feature development and fixed later.  Could
someone help clarify? If so, might be we could close this issue.

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Ralph