The raw measure need encode the column values with dictionary; while
dictionary is not good for ultra high cardinality. That's why it
complaints; You can try something as workaround:

1) cut a big segment into several segments, if you were trying to build a
large data set at once;
2) set "kylin.dictionary.max.cardinality" in conf/kylin.properties to a
bigger value (default is 5000000).