Thanks Luke for the invitation, and thanks the trust from PMC and all
community.

The first time I met Kylin was 2015. At that time I tried to build up a DMP
system based on Kylin.

One year passed since then, I participate in the community, try to figure
out how Kylin works, learn from real experts, and meet many good friends.
Has so much fun here. I'm pleased, honored and humbled to accept the
invitation and to be a part of Kylin community.

Thank you, Luke and our community.

--
With Warm regards

Yiming Liu (刘一鸣)