hi,all??
      I want to deploy apache kylin with standalone HBase cluster,and error
occur on step15(Convert Cuboid Data to HFile), I think it's because server
which in hbase cluster don't know the host of main cluster with NN HA.Maybe in
offical doc(http://kylin.apache.org/blog/2016/06/10/standalone-hbase-cluster)
it gives two choices, "merge NN-HA related configs of two clusters" or "Update
Hbase and yarn version", unfortunately neither of them we could do on product
environment. Could I have other choices? Or give me some advice to change
source code of kylin?
     Thank you! Looking forward to your reply.