From: Billy Liu [mailto:billy...@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 10:08 AM
To: dev <dev@kylin.apache.org>
Cc: user <u...@kylin.apache.org>
Subject: Re: The problem of Kylin version

Kylin CDH distribution could works well on CDH 5.7+, I have verified it on CDH
5.11.

For usage questions, user mailer is the best channel. I removed other personal
email address.

Hi:
  I am a Kylin user,Now I have a question about the Kylin version that our
company use CDH5.10,but Kylin official website advise that use version
5.7/5.8,what should I do?

for CDH 5.7/5.8 - apache-kylin-2.0.0-bin-cdh57.tar.gz [asc] [md5]

​Kérjük, gondoljon a környezetére, mielőtt kinyomtatja ezt a levelet!
Please think of environment before printing this e-mail!