Hi Kylin developer,

my hadoop environment :
HDP 2.6
Kylin2.0

When I try to add datasource, Kylin sync hive table is okey.
But, when I try to build the cube, I got error at setp 3 as follow:

*Caused by: org.datanucleus.exceptions.NucleusException: Attempt to invoke
the "BONECP" plugin to create a ConnectionPool gave an error : The specified
datastore driver ("com.mysql.jdbc.Driver") was not found in the CLASSPATH.
Please check your CLASSPATH specification, and the name of the driver.*
        at
org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.ConnectionFactoryImpl.generateDataSources(ConnectionFactoryImpl.java:232)
        at
org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.ConnectionFactoryImpl.initialiseDataSources(ConnectionFactoryImpl.java:117)
        at
org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.ConnectionFactoryImpl.<init>(ConnectionFactoryImpl.java:82)
        ... 87 more
*Caused by:
org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.connectionpool.DatastoreDriverNotFoundException:
The specified datastore driver ("com.mysql.jdbc.Driver") was not found in
the CLASSPATH. Please check your CLASSPATH specification, and the name of
the driver.*
        at
org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.connectionpool.AbstractConnectionPoolFactory.loadDriver(AbstractConnectionPoolFactory.java:58)
        at
org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.connectionpool.BoneCPConnectionPoolFactory.createConnectionPool(BoneCPConnectionPoolFactory.java:54)
        at
org.datanucleus.store.rdbms.ConnectionFactoryImpl.generateDataSources(ConnectionFactoryImpl.java:213)
        ... 89 more
)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.RetryingHMSHandler.invokeInternal(RetryingHMSHandler.java:212)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.RetryingHMSHandler.invoke(RetryingHMSHandler.java:105)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.RetryingHMSHandler.<init>(RetryingHMSHandler.java:78)
        ... 41 more

result code:2

Please Help!

Thank you!