Hello Kylin developers,

Gitbox is an online service which allows communities to host their
read/write Git repositories on Github. It started since June 2017.I'd
like to propose the migration from original git to gitbox service. If
there is no other concerns, I will start the vote later.

Here are some values for other project's migration.

"We migrated Apache OpenNLP to gitbox (beginning of July) and even had
a release immediately.

Yes, the PR commit workflow is lot simpler now with gitbox (just a
button click).

I would definitely recommend moving Nifi to gitbox, if anything it
makes a committer's life lot easier.  "

>From
>http://apache-nifi.1125220.n5.nabble.com/DISCUSS-Apache-Gitbox-td18273.html

"Easiest way would be to move Samza to gitbox (writable github
mirrors), then you could merge PRs directly in github or close them as
needed. If that's something you'd like to do check out
https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/ for more info, get a vote, then
submit a ticket to move your repos with the vote results."