Could you run jstack on the Kylin process and send out result? So that we can
know what the query threads are blocked on.
I encountered the same issue when doing load test, and found that most of query
threads are blocked on class loading, and the class is code gen by calcite, so
we may need calcite to fix it(Just a simple fix to change the generated class
name). If you use Kylin 2.5 version, and most of your queries have similar
pattern, you may try to use PreparedStatement, that may greatly increase the
load performance. Kylin already support to cached preparedStatement parse
result in Kylin server side since 2.5
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-3434)