Hi Goran,

I do know some users are using Kylin to replace Cognos Cubes, getting big
improvements in terms of performance, capability, flexibility, and others.
Usually, that is a total solution with a set of tools and professional
services from vendors. If you're interested, I can find someone to connect
with you.

For the second questions, what do you mean by "deploy Kylin cube to end
user"?  Export Cube to the desktop for offline analysis? The cube is in
Hadoop/HBase. Kylin exposes a query interface (JDBC, ODBC, Rest API) to the
customer, so they can connect from their analytics tools remotely. Hope
this can help.

Goran Čekol <goran.ce...@pbz.hr> 于2018年10月26日周五 下午9:00写道:

--
Best regards,