Hi ????,
  Something goes wrong with the picture you paste. Can you send it again or
share by a link?

------------------ ???????? ------------------
??????: "??????chenxi07??-????????????"<chenx...@qiyi.com>;
????????: 2018??11??5??(??????) ????11:55
??????: "dev@kylin.apache.org"<dev@kylin.apache.org>;

????: How to increase split number for Fact distinct columns when usingspark
engine?

Hi, ALL:

       I??m using spark engine to build cube.

Now I found the bottleneck of build time lies in the #3 Step Name: Extract Fact
Table Distinct Columns.

When I look into the spark application, I found there is only two splits
regardless of how large the input sequence file is.

I wonder how to increase the number of split for this step?

I??m new to spark and any help will be great thanks!

P.S. Spark job of #3 Step Name: Extract Fact Table Distinct Columns.

--

Best regards,

Xi Chen