Hi Antsut,
  Sorry for my late reply. First let's make it clear, you have two cubes (let
us call them cube1 and cube2), cube1 's lookup table is in ORC format and
cube2's lookup table is in parquet format. Now you find that with the same sql
query, result by cube1 is correct and result by cube2 is worry.
  So, to eliminate cause from data source(external from Kylin), please enter
the same sql query in Hive CLI, if you find the result from Kylin is different
from what you see in Hive CLI, I guess it is a bug of Kylin. In that case,
please report a JIRA in https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/KYLIN, with
some detail which help us to reproduce bug(version of Kylin you are using,
version of Hive/Hadoop, DDL of lookup table, screenshot of query result from
hive CLI and from Kylin).

----------------
Best wishes,
Xiaoxiang Yu

在 2019/6/3 15:40,“Vadajer”<vadym.ant...@apm-consult.com> 写入:

    Hello Xiaoxiang Yu!

    Thanks for reply!

    1. I'm selecting in kylin insight gui from lookup table or from fact table
    with join to lookup table. All values from lookup table are empty.

    <http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/file/t967/empty.png>

    2. I'm create in hive the same tables (name with prefix) with "STORED AS
    PARQUET" and create another cube.
    (see attached pics)

    <http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/file/t967/parquet.png>

    WBR,