Hi, Phil, it seems there're some problems with web server in your kylin. You
can check the log if there's exception when you start up the kylin. The path of
the log file is $KYLIN_HOME/log/kylin.log. Otherwise, you can share the log
detail with us that we can help you to solve the problem.

-------------------
Best wishes,
Rupeng Wang

在 2019/8/2 07:06,“Phil”<phi...@optonline.net> 写入:

    Hi, I've been stuck on this for a few weeks now.  I can start the Kylin
    service, but get the "page not found" or "can't reach this page" error,
    depending on the browser I use, when trying to get to the Kylin Web UI.

    My Ambari works just fine at localhost:8080/, but localhost:7070 gives me
    the above errors.  I've tried:
    localhost:7070
    localhost:7070/kylin
    localhost:7070/kylin/login

    I also tried the address that shows up in the command prompt when the
    service starts:
    http://sandbox.hortonworks.com:7070/kylin

    No luck, I can't get to the Kylin Web UI.

    I'm running:

    Kylin 2.6.3
    HDP 2.5.0.0
    HDFS 2.7.1.2.5
    Hadoop 2.7.3.2.5.0.0-1245
    Hive 1.2.1.2.5
    HBase 1.1.2.2.5
    Kafka 0.10.0.2.5

    Port 7070 appears to be listening:
    netstat -tulpn | grep 7070

    tcp        0      0 :::7070                     :::*
    LISTEN      15184/java

    --
    Sent from: http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/