发件人: Gourav Gupta <techgouravgu...@gmail.com>
日期: 2019年9月1日 星期日 01:24
收件人: Wang rupeng <wangrup...@live.cn>, Xiaoxiang Yu
<xiaoxiang...@kyligence.io>, "dev@kylin.apache.org" <dev@kylin.apache.org>
主题: Re: Unable to create cube in Spark Mode -Apache Kylin on Cloudera

Dear Wang and Xiaoxiang,
Thanks for providing the suggestions and solutions for all those queries which
I had mentioned in the previous trailing mail. Truly appreciated!!!

As the answers have been received from you, I did the port number amendment in
"./$KYLIN_HOME/bin/Kylin-port-replace-util.sh set", but still thereafter I was
facing with the same issue. After doing hours of brainstorming, I was able to
resolve the aforesaid issue(Not able to access Kylin UI), Actually, one of the
java application was running on 9009 port no. and we also know that Kylin takes
3 ports 7070,9009 & 7443. Was able to access the Kylin Web UI while I stopped
the already running script on 9009.

At this time I am facing with one caveat i.e "FAILED: Execution Error, return
code 3 from org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.mr.MapredLocalTask" when I am going
to create a cube in Map-Reduce mode. I googled the same and did the amendment(
Kylin and Hive property) as per the solution I got over the shared
link(https://stackoverflow.com/questions/22977790/hive-query-execution-error-return-code-3-from-mapredlocaltask)
 but still, I am not able to resolve.

Please let me know is there any way of resolving this issue. Attaching the
screenshot of the error.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Gourav Gupta

On Sat, Aug 31, 2019 at 10:49 PM Gourav Gupta
[...]

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 1:00 PM Wang rupeng