Hello Sir:
   I am very glad to hear your comment. Here is my replies:
   1. I see the subject of this email is "real time streaming", it seems to
indicated that you are using the "Realtime OLAP" feature(see
http://kylin.apache.org/docs/tutorial/realtime_olap.html ) which introduced in
Kylin 3.0, not the NRT streaming feature(see
http://kylin.apache.org/docs/tutorial/cube_streaming.html ) which introduced in
Kylin v1.6, am I right?  But I see you are using the Rest API "
http://localhost:7070/kylin/api/cubes/{your_cube_name}/init_start_offsets "
which is only for NRT Streaming, not the Realtime OLAP.
   2. For the real-time OLAP cube, please check this if you need to update
segment(http://kylin.apache.org/docs/tutorial/lambda_mode_and_timezone_realtime_olap.html).
   3. What is real-time OLAP cube? It is the cube which its fact table is
loaded by icon "Add streaming table V2".
   4. I have updated my message via
PR(https://github.com/apache/kylin/pull/1018 ), when it be merged, you can
check the new documentation.

   Thank you again for your comments. If you have more suggestions, please let
us know.

----------------
Best wishes,
Xiaoxiang Yu

在 2019/12/25 16:35,“newUser”<kayaoguz...@windowslive.com> 写入:

    Hello, I am using Kylin version 3.0 I could manage to create streaming cube
    But I can't refresh the cube. I am getting this error.

    The new refreshing segment kafka_kylin_cube[20191225093200_20191225093200]
    does not match any exisiting segment in cube CUBE[name=kylin_cube]

    But when I run this code I get successfull message but cant refresh the
    cube.

    curl -X PUT --user ADMIN:KYLIN -H "Content-Type:
    application/json;charset=utf-8" -d '{ "sourceOffsetStart": 0,
    "sourceOffsetEnd": 9223372036854775807, "buildType": "REFRESH"}'
    http://localhost:7070/kylin/api/cubes/{your_cube_name}/init_start_offsets

    --
    Sent from: http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/