Hi,

I had not tried setting this up on the Master node earlier, but when I tried
it on the Master node now, I still get the same error in tomcat/localhost
log file.

/
SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of
class org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
with name
'org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.method.annotation.RequestMappingHandlerMapping':
Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/hadoop/hive/metastore/api/NoSuchObjectException/

Madhav.

--
Sent from: http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/