Hi,
    We are preparing an article about improving performance for
building/querying on kylin4, which will list some properties about performance
and descript how to configure these properties to improve building/querying
performance.
    We will publish this article on apache kylin wiki ASAP.

Best regards,
Zhichao Zhang

------------------ ???????? ------------------
??????:
                                               "dev"

<vanko.georg...@gmail.com&gt;;
????????:&nbsp;2020??9??12??(??????) ????4:31
??????:&nbsp;"dev"<d...@kylin.incubator.apache.org&gt;;

????:&nbsp;Kylin and parquet question

Hi all,
as I read here
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KYLIN/KIP-1%3A+Parquet+storage
the new storage engine will be parquet and the queries will go through
apache spark jobs. I'm not so familiar with apache spark but I think
that it's not easy to tune it to support a lot of concurrent queries.
What would be the guideline for configuring kylin + parquet to support
for example 100 concurrent queries per second? What kind of deployment
(machine types) and configurations will work in that case?

--
Greetings, Ivan Georgiev