Ivo,

I dumped the whole source tree and fetched a new one from CVS. Now I
appear to be able to compile past this point, so perhaps there was
something wrong with the downloaded sources - I know I had great
difficulty retrieving them initially with frequent time-outs on the
server. :-(

My major problem now seems to be with the mozilla components. I'm using
gcc 3.3.5 on a Gentoo linux box and there seem to be issues using the
mozilla that comes with OOo with a 3.3.x series compiler, and if I
disable it I get stuck on the xmlsecurity module. :-(

In particular I get the following error:
Checking DLL ../unxlngi4.pro/lib/check_libxsec_xmlsec.so ...: ERROR:
.../src_m71/solver/680/unxlngi4.pro/lib/libxmlsec.so: undefined symbol:
xmlXPathErr
dmake:  Error code 1, while making '../unxlngi4.pro/lib/libxsec_xmlsec.so'

I've invoked the build with the following switches:
- --with-system-curl (breaks in curl if I don't)
- --with-cups
- --disable-mozilla (breaks in libmozab2 if I enable mozilla)

I've been searching the issues and mailing lists but to no avail so far. :-(

David.