Yury Tarasievich wrote:
Is it acceptable to submit GSI/SDF for the *new* language, not having the helpcontent part? I've seen the deadline is May 20, is it right? So I'm fairly confident that the main content (Belarusian) would be ready, however helpcontent is quite another story.
I guess it is acceptable (I was asking this before too :-) but you should be aware that some things seen in GUI (I think in Tools - ...) will not be localized since some strings that are used there are in helpcontent2 module. And Extended tips too.
--
Robert Ludvik