Hi Amanpreet,

On Fri, Apr 22, 2005 at 01:49:16 -0700, Amanpreet Singh Alam wrote:

> 1) OpenOffice has following problems

Just to be sure: does that mean that the CLDR data is correct in all
places you listed under this?

> Common has also need correction as following
>
> how to update these for Punjabi

A bug against the CLDR would have to be filed, see
http://www.jtcsv.com/cgibin/locale-bugs
In case you file a bug state the locale (pa_IN) in the subject line, and
you should give some reference, online or books, to get changes
accepted. Please publish the bug number here on the list so I can add it
to the audit file.

Once the CLDR data is corrected we'll align OOo data to CLDR.

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter bedevilled I18N transpositionizer.
 GnuPG key 0x293C05FD:  997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD