hmm ... 43039 helpcontent2 m92 , 41018 helpcontent2 mXX ( first checkin of the new help ) is the difference I guess

So if I use mXX OOo source (XX < 92) with cat+sort thing it might work. I'll try (and report follows, of course :-)
Not right. In m63 there is helpcontent2 41253 lines.
Where can I find mXX (first checkin of the new help)? I was looking in documentation CVS but there's a million thingh up there.
Thanks
--
Robert Ludvik