Note: forwarded message attached.

http://mail.yahoo.com

--- Begin Message ---
Hello Aksa,

                  I am always happy to share the work and admit anyone who is genuinenly interested. We are a team after all. I am doing the OpenOffice.org Malayalam project. Currently I am doing it alone, slowly uploading the glossary so that the project won't be orphaned. My exams are over and I am employed currently. I find time to work on the localization project at nights.
                                           You can check the web page http://ml.openoffice.org provided you have a Malayalam unicode font installed. Fonts like 'Karthika', 'Anjali' etc. To start with - read through the pages and also learn about the Unicode standard, Keyboard mappings. You can download the source code from the OOo site directly or from any mirror sites. If you are not familiar with OOo go through the documentation pages in the OOo website and learn how the software works. Remember that Malayalam is not an easy project and there are much too problems associated with it starting from typical mistakes in Unicode itself.
                             Welcome to the Malayalam and OOo community.

Regards
Manu

aksa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi,

i'm Aksa from C-DAC. I would like to join the localization project. I knew from your mailing lists that Manu Unni is right now on the development of the malayalam localization. Could you please tell me what is the current status of the project? what about the glossary? How will i get the source code?
Eagerly waiting for the reply,
Thanking You in advance,
Aksa