From: Simon Brouwer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 11:51:13 +0100

Hi,

   > In the installation dialog of the Dutch build, there is in the title bar
   > "Installation Wizard"

this is already filed as issue #i42871#.q

   > and the text in the OOo splash screen ("Build contributed in
   > collaboration with the community...") is in English too.

You really mean the text in the splashscreen? Sun provided builds use the
splashscreen that can't be localized at all (it is an image same for all
languages). Community builds do not contain this text and builds are
identified in About window only.
--
Pavel Janík

#define BB_STAT2_TMP_INTR    0x10    /* My Penguins are burning.
Are you able to smell it? */
                  -- 2.2.16 include/asm-sparc/obio.h