Hi,

the *Pilot Process* as such can be considered finished since the main aim was to set up collaboration work on localization between Sun and the various language Communities working on the *StarOffice* languages....

Which language and area of localization (translation, review, l10n testing) are you actually interested in? There are currently many initiatives around localization going on ....

Kind Regards,
Rafaella