Just let me know if this is not want you were looking for.

Thanks,
Rafaella

Charles-H.Schulz wrote On 12/05/05 11:40,:

Hello,
this mail is for the Sunnies here :-) : could you please provide a valid
link to a 2.0 in swedish?
Thanks,
Charles.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Fw: Re: FW: Swedish version 2.0
Date:   Fri, 2 Dec 2005 14:07:23 +0100
From:   Bruno Falkvall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear Mr. Schulz,

Thanks for your information. However when I try to download I´m coming to
Sunet, Sweden and there are a lot of possibilities for download. I tried
some of them but got OpenOffice in Dutch, German etc. but not Swedish. Can
you inform me how to get it in Swedish? I´m using Microsoft 2000
Professional as operating system.

Best regards
Bruno Falkvall