Hi,
Sorry, I ment the message where you asked about contributing your
po-format translations back to OpenOffice.org.
Ok, here is the original text:

* *

Hi,

the Kurdish team has started to translate OpenOffice.org with Rosetta. The
translation of "writer" is almost finished.

Using Rosetta means, that at the moment we have only got the .po files which
are in Rosetta. None of us has any experience in building localized builts
from that. We are mostly using Windows, though we can use linux tools, too.

Is there any other team which uses Rosetta for translating OpenOffice and
has experience with converting the .po-files back? And what are the next
steps?

* *

In the meantime, we are even further with translating. Basic, writer and math are practically finished. Thanks that you want to help.

Regards,
Erdal