Jonathan,

On 2005-12-21, at 13:29 , Jonathon Blake wrote:

All:

I'
This is a public request that the following individuals give the OOo
project a Christmas present:

It's nice to be thought of at this time of year with such warmth, but the rule of a project like OOo is that we do not use the lists for our own personal grievances. As Steve Shelton pointed out on Marketing, ENOUGH. We have had enough of personal attacks, misrepresentations, tantrums, distractions, and other generally unpleasant behaviour on that list. And enough is enough.

Best,

Louis