Hi David, hi everyone,

I finally found time to try to build a Kurdish .sdf file from our
large Rosetta-style pot-files. David had given me the advice to use
the --multifile=toplevel switch. But where? I tried

oo2po en-US.sdf ku-pot --multifile=toplevel

with no effect. It just produced the 231 po files from the original
sdf. Which which command should I use the switch?

Greetings,
Erdal