dwb wrote:

Vladimir,

I had the same problem when I installed the new toolkit alongside the old
one in my home directory as per Pavel's blog. I solved it by installing the
new toolkit over the old one using the installation method described on the
translate web site (root installation). After this everything worked fine.

I installed with root installation from the start. This isn't the problem with me. I give up, I tried every possible combination and still getting the empty po files. Can somebody do me a favor, and create the po files from our m147 sdf file located here http://vladoboss.softver.org.mk/wp-uploads/prevodi/GSI_mk.sdf.bz2
and send me bziped po files back to my email?
The command should be (according to Pavel blog)
oo2po -i GSI_mk.sdf -o po/ -l mk
Thanks in advance