hi,
Thanks Alberto, I have migrated my files with your suggestion. I have only the .po files.
As soon as I completed my translation I will announce here.

Badral
(not Bandral)

Alberto Escudero Pascual <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Bandral,

It is possible to "migrate" your existing translation to OOo 2.0.x
I wrote a mini-HOWTO of the process i followed for Swahili that is
available here:
http://www.it46.se/downloads/migration/migration_OOo_swahili_mini-HOWTO.txt

If you send me the GSI file i can do it for you and for Tajik that also
is in the same situation.

Which script are you using for Mongolian? I assume is cyrillic?

Alberto

On Thu, 2006-03-02 at 11:48 -0800, Sanlig Badral wrote:
> Hello,
> I am working on mongolian translation of OpenOffice. I made a proposal
> to add mongolian in OOo1.3. But the translation is not completed in
> the deadline because of my thesis work. Now, I am ready to work. The
> translation is reached 90%. I want to support mongolian in OOo2.xx.
> How can I merge my translation with the translation strings for latest
> one?
>
> thanks,
> Badral

Yahoo! Mail