Hi Pavel,

I am not quite sure to understand the reasons why we should replace UI with translation....

Rafaella

Pavel Janík wrote On 04/01/06 18:38,:

  From: Eike Rathke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 14:52:18 +0100

Hi,

  > So, to summarize, the new structure would be:
> > BIDI sba
  > code            ihi
  > helpcontent     iano
  > i18npool        er
  > localedata      er
  > translation     iano    (replaces ui)
  > www             ???

the current status is as stated above with the following exceptions:

- www issues go to rb. Good.
- translation is still named UI.

  > The question remains, whether changing, removing or renaming
  > subcomponents is possible in IssueTracker.

Deleting component is possible. Adding too. The question is, if it is worth
it. Right now, we only have to "rename" ui to translation and change the
default owner for it.

I think we could live with it. What do you think?