Hi Simon and Arthur,

as previously announced in the Dutch list, I am glad to tell you that we have integrated most of the review feedback you provided for the Dutch Help. This review has been carried out over weeks and weeks ... and I am happy to see it as concluded (just some other strings will be fixed next week).

And .... as promised, please find below the first Dutch build containing most of the review feedback you provided:

http://ooo.services.openoffice.org/pub/OpenOffice.org/cws/upload/localization/l10n/

Thank you to all the ones who have contributed to this initiative :-)