Hi Rail,

well ... the basic rule ... is to include in a glossary all those terms that

a) have more than one translation and for consistency reason you want to specify the one term that should be used b) have more than one translation and meaning depending on the context and you want to specify which term to use when

You may also find some other information at: http://l10n.openoffice.org/localization/translation.html (when I updated it a couple of months ago I also added there a list of English terms that may be used as reference to create a glossary). Additionally, on that page there is also a link to the Open Translation Website which contains tipps and tricks about translation.

Hope this helps,
Rafaella