On 13:29, Tue 27.06.06, Vladimir Stefanov wrote:
Rail Aliev wrote:

Do not change PO files, just export OOO_VENDOR set to string you want to place instead of username.
We must change the intro.po file. This weekend will be another localization marathon in organization of Metamorphosis http://www.metamorphosis.org.mk/index.php?lang=en on which will be completely translated the help files. The translators will be the students of English language from Philology Faculty - Skopje. Both organization ask us in return to be mentioned in "About OpenOffice.org" window. And all previous translators (with name and surname) will be mentioned in the link to eg. http://mk.openoffice.org/credits.html
The only question is does this window will auto increase it's size
to gather this organizations?

As a possible solution: add "Kudos to our translators and supporters!" entry in Help menu which will open Credits page using web browser. :)

Something like this one:
http://go-oo.org/patches/src680/help-support.diff

--
Best regards,